We do one thing…and we do it really well. Awesome fishing adventures.
If you are staying at Simply Unhitched, you qualify for a 10% discount for a fishing trip during your stay. Call 404.402.8329 to make your reservation now.
Come enjoy a day on the water aboard the Wide Open II…a 27′ ShearWater powered by twin Honda 250hp outboards. We primarily target striped bass and hybrid bass, but you never know when a big spotted bass or catfish will tug a line. Lake Hartwell is a fantastic fishery year ’round, and wintertime fishing can be some of best fishing of the year.
We’ll meet up at the Carter’s Ferry Boat Ramp, less than a mile from your Simply Unhitched lodging, just after daylight (depending on the time of year), and be back to the dock between 1 and 2pm.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR ADVENTURE:
- Everyone over 16 years old will need either a current Georgia or South Carolina freshwater fishing license. You can purchase these online.
- Children under 13 years old will need to wear a life jacket at ALL times. So bring one that is comfortable for them to wear all day.
- Bring what you would like eat or drink. The boat has ice, water, sodas, and snacks.
- We will be primarily using live bait, so no casting skills or fishing experience is necessary.
- If you would like to keep fish for dinner, bring a small cooler with ice and leave it in your vehicle. We will clean your catch and put it in zip-lock bags.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. If it is raining, we still go fishing. If there are thunderstorms nearby, we will wait until they pass OR reschedule the trip.
- Please NO dark soled shoes, NO spray-on sunblock, NO bare feet.
- A few beers are OK. A case of beer is not.
COME CATCH A BIG ‘UN WITH US!
To make a reservation, contact us by phone at 404.402.8329 (8am to 8pm EST), or by email at Cefus@NutsAndBoltsFishing.com.
RATE: $500.00 for up to 4 people.
Simply Unhitched 10% Discount Rate while staying there – $450.00
Make your reservation now. Contact us by phone at 404.402.8329 (8am to 8pm EST), or by email at Cefus@NutsAndBoltsFishing.com.