We do one thing…and we do it really well. Awesome fishing adventures.
Stripers to Sailfish. Bass to Barracuda.
Whether you want a fun day on the water fishing for striped bass on a southeastern lake, or a full week chasing billfish offshore, Wide Open Outfitters can hook you up with an exciting fishing experience.
Fishing is our passion. It’s in our blood. Our team of professional guides from across the country consistently produce great catches, and deliver an absolutely fun day on the water. Our pro’s have chosen destinations that offer the outstanding fishing excursions throughout the United States and around the world. From pristine mountain streams to the blue waters of the Gulf Stream and everything in between.
Let us help plan an amazing outdoor adventure. We can coordinate everything from accommodations to meals; and we can do it for just one or two people, or large groups. For a day, a weekend or a week. You make the choice and let us make it happen.
We focus on destinations that cater to anglers, with amenities from very rustic, to five star concierge service. So take a look at some of our favorite destinations below, and get ready to launch your next adventure. To book your trip, contact us by phone at 404.402.8329 (8am to 8pm EST), or by email at Cefus@NutsAndBoltsFishing.com.
- Southeastern Striper Fishing Adventures: Lake Lanier, GA., Lake Hartwell, GA., Clarks Hill Lake, SC, Lake Oconee, GA Rates from $450.00.
- Mountain Trout Fishing: Blue Ridge, GA, Helen, GA, Toccoa, GA Rates from $350.00
- East Coast Inshore Saltwater Fishing: St. Simons Island, GA, Hilton Head Island, SC, Charleston, SC, Fernandina Beach, FL, Jupiter, FL, St. Marys, GA, Myrtle Beach, SC, St. Augustine, FL. Rates from $525.00
- Gulf Coast Inshore Saltwater Fishing: Port St. Joe, FL. Apalachicola, FL, Steinhatchee, FL, Orange Beach, AL, Carrabelle, FL, John’s Pass, FL, Venice, LA, Pascagoula, MS Rates from $525.00
- Central America – Eastern Pacific : Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica *This is a ‘bucket-list’ destination adventure that includes accommodations, meals, & offshore fishing for sailfish, marlin, tuna, dolphin, roosterfish and more. Rates starting at $5,000.00 excluding airfare.